Saturday, August 6, 2011

Degree 140

I am a one simple girl.

True. I can go out without make up. Wearing only tee's and pair of jeans with flip flops. A touch of lip gloss and I'm done. It take me only a few minutes to get ready. Well, not actually few because shawls take extra few minute to 'lilit'. :D But you get the idea. 

And when I am mad, sad or feels lonely, there's only these thing that helps. Ice cream, chocolate or doughnuts. Preferably, ice cream. I don't know why but when I'm eating it, I feel absolute bliss. ^^ It is such and easy fix right? But, when I'm either of that its not for long. I cool down easily. And due to this I always missed the chance of being treated with what I want. Boo for me. Heh!

ps: i'm so cair at someone seems like a good way to describe the state that i'm in now :)
pps: body clock has been set to not sleep after 7 because of work. so cause of it, i am up and  have no idea what to do.


By the way, be supportive. Cheer me on. For I am now on my road to recovery. It has been a while and it wasn't easy. I have not been alone in fighting my suffering, but additional you gonna makes it less painful and more hopeful. 

No comments:

 
;