Monday, January 23, 2012

201208

Off crazy downloading.

Okay. It has been two days since I'm home. And I got myself a great internet connection hence I can't stop downloading all the TV series I wanted. Not much. Only 22GB worth so far. And next item is few movies that I was unable to watch at the cinema. Here's few of what I've downloaded. :DD

*click the picture to enlarge*
Bones Season 7

Chuck, the rest of Season 4 and Season 5

Greys Anatomy Season 8

Leverage Season 4

NCIS Season 3

Vampire Diaries


As of I'm typing this, I'm waiting for my Season 1 and Season 2 of Castle to complete. Yeay! And that's why I haven't been paying much attention to my social pages. What's with the baby sitting job some more. I'm a busy girl. But I'm glad for it.

Well, that's all for now. Chuck is waiting. Later!

ps: supper dgn abang besar tonight. :DD

No comments:

 
;